Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Special Edition: QUEEN OF MY HEART


Handmade recycled envelopes 
to be filled in with a special note each


Boys all focused and peaceful (alhamdulillah)

Girls with their little meaningful notes

Peaceful and quiet moment in class

Taking a walk into a memory of my mother...

Pouring feelings for the "Queen of My Heart"

"Ibu cooks delicious food" - Iqbal

"My Mother always help me" -Hariz

A note for IBU. . .

"My mom takes care of me so much!" -Hakimi

"She is kind, generous and loving" -Safiya

"When I am sad, my mother says to me it's okay.."- Izzah


"She cuddles me and hugs me also gives me lots of love"- Husna


Finally...
15  packets of Notes written with love for the Wonderful Mothers,

"QUEEN OF MY HEART"
thank you for the mother you are 
and all that you do in this world
May Allah Place You in the Highest Rank of Jannah, amin Ya Rabb

"ISSA wishes Happy Mother's Day to ALL MOTHERS in every corner of this world"

No comments:

Post a Comment